Dr Lloyd Irwin
- Lloyd Irwin is a Director at Tirian with expertise in leadership and team development. Lloyd designs and presents client-specific programs and provides consultancy and coaching services for clients. Over the last ten years with Tirian, he has worked with a wide range of corporate groups in various industry sectors across Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and beyond, becoming a trusted partner for leadership development strategies.
- In recent years, Lloyd developed a global leadership culture change program for Mercedes Benz / Daimler (DFS) in collaboration with the head office in Europe, and he led the full Asia Pacific and Africa roll out. Prior to working with Tirian, Lloyd was the Principal of a tertiary training college in Australia, providing leadership and strategic development, as well as holding lecturing roles in communication and personal leadership development.
- Originally an architect, Lloyd discovered that he preferred building people rather than structures, and he spent the next 15 years as a leader and trainer, predominantly in the not-for-profit sector, on his way to becoming Principal.
- Lloyd has a Doctorate in Leadership. Lloyd brings to his work cross-cultural experience and deep understanding of how people work combined with a warm and engaging communication style. Lloyd also has a passion for travel (62 countries so far!) and is a self-confessed speed freak who loves snow sports, races sailing boats, and holds an FIA car racing license.
- Lloyd’s clients have included: Allianz, BASF, Coca Cola, , Daimler, Downer Edi, Estee Lauder, Deutsche Bank, Rockwell, Schneider Electric, Mercedes-Benz, Freightliner, amongst many others.
- Travels mainly from: Sydney, Australia
Dr Lloyd Irwin
Hear more about Lloyd’s vision, method and style of delivery.