On Thin ICE is an intelligent team-building gamified simulation. All the fun & engagement of normal team-building, but with outcomes & a memorable theme. Perfect for something new at a conference.
On Thin ICE: (face to face classroom conference-based version), is an exciting and factual simulated expedition to Antarctica in which teams are required to demonstrate leadership competencies. This program energizes, motivates, and challenges leadership teams as they complete a set of tasks along a journey using a unique ‘ICE’ communication leadership strategy. By the end of the program, individuals have had the chance to develop leadership skills and understand the often hidden dynamics teams at play, learning how to build on strengths, create group alignment, manage conflict, move away from a silo mentality, and work together more effectively – particularly through diversity and in virtual team contexts.
The optional extended On Thin ICE strategic deep dive communication session provides the opportunity to seamlessly move from the experiential learning exercise to real life. Looks at real workplace issues and maps the communication patterns in the team/organization, and identifies for ways to improve communication channels to ensure greater efficiency, clarity, and quality of communication
- Explore leadership team dynamics, alignment, and collaboration
- Develop high-performance team potential
- Work with virtual and cross-cultural teams
- Identify team issues through sociographs and enable better communication
- To understand the metacognition of a team. (how they perform and think they perform)
- Face to Face: ½- 1 day / 5- 100 pax
- + Optional Pre & Post integrated online blended self-learning & deep dive strategic planning