Living Our Brand includes a challenging ‘Apprentice’ ‘Shark Tank’ style program called The Creative Appliance Project (CAP).
In this session, teams are required to design and build a unique product that reflects the company’s brand, vision, mission and values (VMV) before giving a sales pitch to a judging panel. This process helps to facilitate team collaboration and encourages a consideration of the impact of organizational values on attitudes and behaviors. It is a lively and fun process that also assists with internalising and communicating shared values. CAP ultimately gives all stakeholders a chance to integrate their brand into their VMV’s, and match behaviors to use as a weapon of competitive advantage.
The Creative Appliance Project is recommended to:
- Connect the core values of the organization with organizational image through personal engagement.
- Create strategies for communicating the organizational core values and vision through its products and/or services
- Demonstrate effective combined outcomes and team performance through positive role division and execution
- Prepare and practice a pitch for a design thinking project end results
- Energize a conference / team building event