Living Our Brand includes a challenging ‘Apprentice’ ‘Shark Tank’ style program called The Creative Appliance Project (CAP).
In this session, teams are required to design and build an oversize appliance that reflects the company’s vision, mission and values (VMV) before giving a sales pitch to a judging panel. This process helps to facilitate team collaboration and encourages a consideration of the impact of organizational values on attitudes and behaviors. It is a lively and fun process that also assists with internalising and communicating shared values. CAP ultimately gives all stakeholders a chance to integrate their brand into their VMV’s, and match behaviors to use as a weapon of competitive advantage.
The Creative Appliance Project is recommended to:
- Connect the core values of the organization with organizational image through personal engagement.
- Create strategies for communicating the organizational core values and vision through its products and/or services
- Demonstrate effective combined outcomes and team performance through positive role division and execution
- Prepare and practice a pitch for a design thinking project end results
- Energize a conference / team building event