The Creative Connection
Applying creative redesign to ensure – customer focus, employee engagement & effective processes.
Featuring ‘The Chocolate Factory’ gamified simulation.
The Creative Connection aims to show the importance of creating a: customer focus, engaged employees and creative redesign process, in a way that demonstrates the power of all three being fully integrated. The Chocolate Factory gamified simulation is a unique hands-on experiential learning simulation (and team building program) that demonstrates the power of effective creative design and strategic implementation. Using both game theory and gamification, the program simulates the problems of a non-productive company, and addresses the connected issues of customer dissatisfaction, customer centricity, change management, staff morale, leadership, silos, accountability, and organizational processes (as relevant) in a safe environment.
Through using unique CSI (creativity / design thinking) tools, participants learn to analyze the current state of a dysfunctional factory, and to identify potential parallels in their own business. Participants are then shown how to redesign and trial a workable desired state, and as a result they experience how the factory can improve its efficiency by up to 200% with simple creative solutions. This learning becomes a powerful ‘ah-ha’ moment as they discover all the connected elements that lead to truly breakthrough innovations.
Through exposure to immediate breakthrough results, the group then identifies how they can find innovative solutions and improve systems and processes in their own organization. The deep dive lab “Solutions” session can help the teams apply this to their own leadership and workplace with actionable business takeaways.
Run The Chocolate Factory for:
- A mind-set shifting event at the beginning of a major leadership development program
- An opening to any organization or department improvement initiative
- A lead-in event to help increase customer satisfaction, centricity & engagement
- An intervention for building high-performance teams, departments, functions
- Improving employee engagement, breaking down silos & cross-department communications
- Any major process improvement projects, redesign and innovation
- A stand-alone team-building event /part of a company or function retreat.
- A capstone project to bring together all the elements of the full CREATE (CSI) suite of programs