Innovation Culture Mapping (featuring “The Innovation Race” gamified simulation)
This program ‘Innovation Culture Mapping’ consists of the following modules:
KEY WORDS: Guided Freedom / Targeted Openness / Collaborative Engagement / Grounded Flexibility
1 Innovation Culture Mapping Best Practices
This session is for leaders serious about strategically creating a culture of growth and innovation. It covers how to build an environment that embraces positive change management for sustainable and purpose-driven innovation. The sessions are based around using an immersive simulation designed to help teams explore the organization’s strategic positioning. Using the original ‘Dynamic Polar Positioning’ (DPoP) model, this simulation identifies current and desired states to look at the big picture and map the organization’s capabilities and gaps. The simulation has a memorable engaging global challenge theme, where participants are required to visit different regions around the world to explore and map case studies of innovative cultures, countries & companies (best practices). This results in identifying key qualities can then be brought back to the organization, with the end output being: to establish a strategic sustainable innovative path with implementable action plans.
The Innovation Culture Mapping is recommended to:
- Identify and navigate the 4-key innovation ‘Paradox Pairs’ that can block or enable growth through the ‘Dynamic Polar Positioning’ (DPoP) ’ tool and apply them at work (global best practices).
- Provide a strategic implementable plan/road map and practical tool for sustainable innovation, with action plans and behavior modification strategies.
- Recognize and then deal with the typical tensions in organizations related to growth and change.
- Determine the best path ahead for individuals and their teams in order to remain open to growth and sustainable innovation.
Each of the 4 Paradox pairs (4 modules) cycles through the following stages:
- Destinations (best practices) – Dynamic Polar Positioning Research Mapping
- Checklist – Current and desired states of innovation readiness
- Applications – How to lead a culture of innovation and navigate change
The Amazing Innovation Race: Gamified version
2: Innovation Culture Mapping Checklist
This session covers how to use a detailed checklist learn to plot the best practices of innovative cultures (including companies and countries). The paradox checkpoint summary checklist helps participants to reflect on these successful culture and practices and map current and desired states.
Outcomes & Takeaways
- Map ‘current’ and ‘desired’ states‘ revealing innovation readiness for your organisation.
- Learn how to lead a culture of innovation and navigate rapid change through case studies and ‘our organisation’ checklists.
- Identify how to navigate the 4 key ‘Paradox Pair’ leadership behaviors between ‘exploration’ and ‘preservation’ using the Polar Positioning tool.
3: Innovation Culture Mapping Applications
- Connect behaviors with practical applications and actions required to innovate forward.
- Create a strategic implementable plan / road map for sustainable innovation with practical action plans and behavior strategies.
- Identify how to ensure the goals can be reached through filtering through the leadership and the organisation.
REC TIME: 2hrs-1 day
REC SIZE: 5-32
PLATFORMS: Keynote, Workshop, Virtual, Self-led
The Innovation Race Culture Mapping (Collaborator Canvas)
- ABOUT: This is a digital simulation version (of the above program). The Miroboard collaborator canvas version contains elements of the above 3 modules into the canvas / board and can be run with a team virtually.
- PURCHASE OPTIONS: A professionally accredited facilitator will allow you to dive deep into all the content and implications OR purchase the board only and self-lead this with basic instructions on the board and a team leader’s online elements course.
- NUMBERS: 4-12 / TIME: 1-3 hours