1 Innovation Culture Mapping Best Practices
This session is for leaders serious about strategically creating a culture of growth and innovation. It covers how to build an environment that embraces positive change management for sustainable and purpose driven innovation. This gamified session is themed to include a memorable engaging global challenge. In this challenge participants visit different regions around the world and explore case studies of innovative countries, cultures, companies and leaders (best practices). This results in identifying key qualities which can then be brought back to the organization.
The Innovation Culture Mapping is recommended to:
- Identify and navigate the 4-key innovation ‘Paradox Pairs’ that can block or enable growth though the ‘Polar Positioning’ tool and apply them at work (global best practices).
- Provide a strategic implementable plan / road map and practical tool for sustainable innovation, with action plans and behavior modification strategies.
- Recognize and then deal with the typical tensions in organizations related to growth and change.
- Determine the best path ahead for individuals and their teams in order to remain open to growth and sustainable innovation.
Each of the 4 Paradox pairs (4 modules) cycles through the following stages:
- Destinations (best practices) – Dynamic Polar Positioning Research Mapping
- Checklist – Current and desired states of innovation readiness
- Applications – How to lead a culture of innovation and navigate change