Our team has worked with a number of important clients in the hospitality field globally including: The Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts – through the delivery of the keynote talk at their CEO/GM’s conference in Toronto, and working with multiple award-winning properties on innovative ways to deliver branded customer service; Aman Resorts – to understand how to use their unique values to create effective implementable mission statements; One Aldridge (UK); Patina Hotel / Pontiac Land – creating a brand new vision and mission; Genting Resorts – helping the team embrace the future (Chairman, President and SVPs); FRHI – developing strategies connected to measurable goals; Jumeirah hotels – for strategic innovation, & Conrad Hotels– a 12-month leadership program. We have also worked with various leaders and teams from Starwood, Hyatt, Mandarin Oriental and IHG.
Our programs are able to be specially designed for hotels, and can include the opportunity for the leadership, management team & line staff to work through key areas related to:
- Knowing and understanding individual behavior styles within the team and matching it to personalize it to all guests. To go beyond generic customer service to “BRANDED” customer service by all staff.
- Creating effective leaders and maximizing individual and team strengths.
- Using creative thinking problem solving to: Future proof the organization, & innovate successfully into the future.
- Using creative thinking problem solving to: create guest centered processes & employee engagement.
- Vision, Mission and Values: Contextualizing HQs, -OR- Building from scratch, using the VMV to engage staff, measuring behaviors, implementing strategies, build branding, and ensuring consistent decision making.
- Creating & leading a culture of Innovation. (recovering from Covid)