Endorsements – Hospitality
Gaia Grant onstage presenting at the International Management Conference in Toronto, to the CEO, Exec team, and 150 GMs – FOUR SEASONS HOTELS AND RESORTS
Our team has worked with a number of important clients in the hospitality field globally including: The Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts – through the delivery of the keynote talk at their CEO/GM’s conference in Toronto, and working with multiple award-winning properties on innovative ways to deliver branded customer service; Aman Resorts – to understand how to use their unique values to create effective implementable mission statements; One Aldridge (UK); Patina Hotel / Pontiac Land – creating a brand new vision and mission; Genting Resorts – helping the team embrace the future (Chairman, President and SVPs); FRHI – developing strategies connected to measurable goals; Jumeirah hotels – for strategic innovation, & Conrad Hotels– a 12-month leadership program. We have also worked with various leaders and teams from Starwood, Hyatt, Mandarin Oriental and IHG.
Our programs are able to be specially designed for hotels, and can include the opportunity for the leadership, management team & line staff to work through key areas related to:
- Knowing and understanding individual behavior styles within the team and matching it to personalize it to all guests. To go beyond generic customer service to “BRANDED” customer service by all staff.
- Creating effective leaders and maximizing individual and team strengths.
- Using creative thinking problem solving to: Future proof the organization, & innovate successfully into the future.
- Using creative thinking problem solving to: create guest centered processes & employee engagement.
- Vision, Mission and Values: Contextualizing HQs, -OR- Building from scratch, using the VMV to engage staff, measuring behaviors, implementing strategies, build branding, and ensuring consistent decision making.
- Creating & leading a culture of Innovation. (recovering from Covid)
“Your CREATE suite (with design thinking) paid for itself with one idea alone, generating USD$750,000 in revenue. Our RGI (Revenue Generation Index- a measure to compare ourselves to the competition) is over 150%, and we are the only hotel in South East Asia / Korea in the chains forecast to make budget this year.”
You quickly and perceptively understood our strong company culture. What you gave us was a better understanding of the group dynamics and a better way to benefit from unrecognized strengths, opening up important sources of talent and energy that we had not recognized. Even to this day your input still has an impact on how we solve problems and work together as a team.
Very creative and innovative. A different presentation for what actually could be a “dry” topic. Since the course (6 months ago) we have been able to successfully implement it throughout all departments, and have watched a 100% improvement on our hotel ranking.
Tirian successfully helped our team understand our company promise of ‘intuitive personal service’ and then worked with us to agree on ways to develop this in delivery terms.
A very productive time of learning and helpful to discuss issues. You created many great programs that we can work with.
All of us thoroughly enjoyed the content, your incredible way of teaching, and the pace it was presented.
2 years after this program and I still use what we learnt in our sessions. Thanks for that!
A powerful workshop that allowed us to look at the process of getting unstuck to think about the business in a whole new different way. It gave us a fresh approach to look at problems and helped us break away from processes that companies often get stuck in. (session delivered to the senior executive team including the Chairman, Board of Directors, President and SVPs)