Andrew has a wealth of knowledge & experience working internationally, and is both globally minded and culturally fluent, resulting in sessions that are always relevant and sensitive to both the local mindset and diverse audiences. He has co-authored over 30 corporate educational resources, simulations and programs in total, which are used by Fortune 500 companies worldwide. Companies such as Visa use Tirian programs as an induction program for every new manager worldwide.
Andrew consistently receives the highest rated feedback for his sessions due to his creative & educationally sound presentations methods. Andrew’s significant success comes from the fact that he is not only able to talk intelligently and engagingly about the important elements of creative thinking and innovation, but it is easy to see in everything he does. As a result, Andrew has been featured in a number of international media including BBC and ABC TV along with commercial TV, Reuters, Harvard Business Review, Fast Company and the Wall St Journal.
As an executive-level global culture consultant and facilitator, Andrew has been engaged by market innovation leaders to help create a culture of innovation including:
- Nestle (sustainable solutions for emerging markets in Switzerland)
- Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts (preparing the exec team & GMs for the future of the hospitality industry, Canada)
- Disney (creating compelling ideas for marketing, HK),
- Mercedes Benz (innovative brand positioning, China)
- Estee Lauder (reimagining regional retail models),
- Salesforce (looking at the future of marketing and the customer journey)
- Duke University & UAE Prime Minister’s office (to help Dubai and the region develop future leaders in innovation)
- Boeing – Leading and Recovering from Crisis (during Covid)
- Financial institutions (ANZ, AMP, Alipay, Allianz, Barclays, Citibank, Credit-Suisse, Daimler Financial Services, DeutscheBank, GoldmanSachs, NAB, S&P Global, Standard Chartered, UBS (assisting leaders with the tension change brings when dealing with changes to regulations).
In his role as a keynote speaker, Andrew has been in high demand internationally, including delivering keynotes at:
- Young Presidents’ Organisation (YPO) Global Edge & GLC ROW Conference (Aust) (Europe)
- Four Seasons Hotel International CEO Conference (Canada)
- The World Innovation Conference (France),
- TEDx (HK).
- HR Summit & HR Smart Workforce (Singapore)
- APEC CEO Summit & APEC University Leaders’ Forum (Vietnam)
- Innoday (Stockholm)
As a dynamic husband-and-wife team, Andrew can team up with his partner and co-author, Dr Gaia Grant, (PhD) Discipline of Strategy, Innovation and Entrepreneurship |Sydney University Business School. Outside of their corporate work, Andrew and Gaia have also worked on breakthrough pro bono education projects across Asia, including designing educational material that has been targeted to reach over 25 million people in developing countries worldwide.