In these sessions participants will learn to understand the importance of utilizing diversity, navigating ambiguity, collaboration and teamwork. Using profiling modes to understand creative roles in a team, participants will walk away with an efficient high performing team able to maximize individual strengths and collaborate effectively to come up with innovative new ideas and solutions. The session will ensure that leaders and their teams can identify individual strengths within a team, and when to use these strengths during different stages of creative, critical and design thinking stages. This will ensure a team is able to innovate together to maximize potential.
Team Tools & profiling models include: SID model, Design Thinking, DISC (team behavior) / iCLi (team innovation) / MBTI (team temperament) & HBDI (whole brain)
Recommended this CSI3 team creativity program sequentially follows on from, or is taken in conjunction with: CSI2 (the central SID / Design Thinking Model), &/or Dynamic Interaction (DiSC), Future Ready Leadership (iCLi)
1. The importance of diversity, collaboration and teamwork.
2. Team Tools in action: Connecting profiling to the SID (& design thinking) models
3. Implications & Applications: Business facilitation with case study & coaching.
4. Deep Dive Lab: With coaching and team facilitation, working through real team issues.
- Business implications and applications deep dive lab, with coaching and team facilitation working through real issues.