Online Coaching Accreditation, Deep Dive Academic Research & Innovation Auditing
This program ‘Online Coaching Accreditation, Deep Dive Academic Research & Innovation Auditing’ consists of the following modules:
Online coaching accreditation
Become a Future-Ready Leadership Coach
Rallying around a shared purpose
How to use a purposeful vision for better alignment despite differences
Dual leadership dynamics
How to navigate competing innovation sustainability from start-up to scale-up
From detecting dichotomies to navigating dipoles
Negotiating competing innovation demands
Profiling Innovation Leaders
Multidimensional measures of paradoxical innovation leadership orientations
Creating agile executive leadership teams
Identifying ambidexterity across different occupational profiles
KEY WORDS: Navigating Dipoles & Scaleup Tensions, Paradoxical Demands in Strategizing, Multidimensional Measure of Paradoxical innovation Leadership, Identifying Ambidexterity Across Different Occupational Profiles
Online Coaching Accreditation- Become a Future-Ready Leadership Coach
Become an accredited Future Ready Leadership coach, to help your team, your organization or your clients manage the tension disruption and change brings through understanding the value of ambidextrous leadership through the Innovative Change Leader (iCLi) Profile.
The Future-Ready Leadership Coaching Program Training course is designed to prepare coaches and leaders for delivering feedback on the Innovation Change Leadership (iCLi) profile measure.
Kathryn Haydon talks about becoming an accredited coach.
AMBIDEXTROUS FUTURE-READY LEADERSHIP Coaching Canvas
- ABOUT: This coaching canvas is for a coach and team to see the value of & explore the concepts around Ambidextrous Future-ready Leadership. It focuses on resolving the tension surrounding teams who need to innovate. A great way to debrief the Innovation Climate Leadership Inventory (iCLi) profiling tool, & utilizing the strengths of a diverse team.
- PURCHASE OPTIONS: A professionally accredited facilitator will allow you to dive deep into all the content and implications, OR purchase the board only and self-lead this with basic instructions on the board. Note this also requires the purchase of individual iCLi profiling assessments. https://the-innovation-race.com/assessments/
Deep Dive Research, Academic Papers, Capabilities & Readiness Assessing
Being an Innovative Leader: The Innovation Case Studies
1. Rallying around a shared purpose:
‘How the top management team experiences paradoxical demands in strategizing’.
2. Dual leadership dynamics:
Identifying how dual executive leaders navigate competing innovation sustainability demands in growing organisations’, ‘From Start-up to Scale-up, How Leaders Navigate Scale-up tensions.’ (article/blog & references)
3. From detecting dichotomies to navigating dipoles:
How senior leaders negotiate competing demands.
4. Profiling innovation leaders:
Developing and applying a multidimensional measure of paradoxical innovation leadership orientations for Identifying ambidexterity across different occupational profiles
5. Creating agile leadership teams:
How shared leadership models can better manage the ambiguities of sustainable innovation and growth.