1. Rallying around a shared purpose:
‘How the top management team experiences paradoxical demands in strategizing’.
2. Dual leadership dynamics:
Identifying how dual executive leaders navigate competing innovation sustainability demands in growing organisations’, ‘From Start-up to Scale-up, How Leaders Navigate Scale-up tensions.’ (article/blog & references)
3. From detecting dichotomies to navigating dipoles:
How senior leaders negotiate competing demands.
4. Profiling innovation leaders:
Developing and applying a multidimensional measure of paradoxical innovation leadership orientations for Identifying ambidexterity across different occupational profiles
5. Creating agile leadership teams:
How shared leadership models can better manage the ambiguities of sustainable innovation and growth.