- A clear understanding of where ‘we’ are going
- An understanding of what this means to the way ‘we’ currently operate
- An understanding of what this means for ‘me and my team’ (localised and contextualised)
- Creating a sense of shared commitment to the team’s and organization’s goals and outcomes
- An understanding of ‘what happens next?’
- How to make sure the priorities are shared
STRATEGY DEPLOYMENT– Hoshin Kanri OGSM model (Objectives, Goals, Strategies & Measures)
Objective: What we want/need to achieve the vision
Goals: The objective in numbers, clarifies meaning
Strategies: The best plan that will get us to the objective
Measures: The strategy in numbers, clarifies meaning
Our facilitator will help to:
- Ensure clear contribution to, communication of, and understanding of the Company vision/mission and goals
- Create an effective OGSM (Objective, Goals, Strategies, & Measures)
- Discuss the critical inputs the team will commit to and make happen as participants contribution to those agreed outcomes.
- Define the things the team sees as being critical to change now if they are to reach their goals.
- Show how to measure progress toward these goals.