Tirian is a leading provider in Australia (ANZ and APAC) for business facilitation, leadership training, innovation workshops, creative design thinking, corporate team building, and corporate events for a range of companies and organizations. In Australia, we specialize in intelligent outcomes-based team-building simulations and leadership development. We can do this in the context of an Australia-based conference and event, offsite, executive retreat, or onsite in the local Australian office.
Tirian has an extensive range of unique leadership programs & team building simulations and to run in Australia, all specifically designed to develop leaders and their teams. We are able to offer a customized version based on individual organization and team development needs. In a conference and event context, we can prepare intelligent corporate team building, standalone or integrated with keynotes, and facilitated workshops. We can do this for both international conferences & events run in Australia, multinationals based in Australia, and local Australian companies.
Our 20 years of conference experience combined with our academic validate research and work (Discipline of Strategy, Innovation and Entrepreneurship / Sydney University Business School) and global exposure with market leaders in many fields, puts us in prime position to have the perfect combination to design something special for your needs in Australia.
Australia is where Tirian all started (in 1996), and from here, our success has allowed us to expand globally. As a result, we understand both the local Australian culture, but also can see the big global picture. This allows us to bring best practices into Australia for leaders, teams, and the organization.
We have a competent team in Australia that can service major hubs. We are ready to assist with all levels of facilitation and team-building programs in Australia and surrounding regions, including ANZ and Asia Pacific. Having lived in Asia for many years, we are experts in working with the Australian and the Asian culture.
Some reasons your organization would want to develop with our support may include:
- Improving communication (team building)
- Strategic planning (future thinking)
- Improving team productivity (team efficiency)
- Leading a team (leadership)
- Being more creative (creative thinking, critical thinking, and design thinking)
- Embracing innovation & dealing with disruptive innovation (ambidextrous leadership)
- Motivating a team (team alignment)
- Identifying and utilizing the strengths of team members (team dynamics)
- Helping participants to learn more about their strengths and weaknesses (team dynamics)
- Practicing effective collaboration with other team members (team collaboration)
- Getting everyone onto the “same page” and setting team goals (team alignment)
- Making the team workplace more enjoyable and a great place to work (team engagement)
- Getting to know each other within the team (team communication)
We have supported ex-pats from all over the world, and locals work together effectively for successful results in Australia. We understand the issues and challenges that both local and multinational companies face working in Australia. We can help facilitate discussion for best practices across diverse cultures and challenges specific to Australia.
As professional facilitators, we actively evaluate your team to make recommendations and provide suitable activities & exercises for the team. We plan corporate events based on our individual or customized programs. After the team activities, we will evaluate the team building program and communicate the results to your leader, team, or organization.
Locally based Australian clients we have supported include: Accenture, APEC, AMP, Bayer Bollore, Cisco Systems, DFAT (Department of Foreign Affairs), Deutsche Bank, Downer Edi, Estee Lauda, Fuji Xerox, Gartner, Halyard, Mercedes Benz, Optus, Rio Tinto, S&P Global, SIAC Motors (MG), YPO.